– Review and repeat questions over: One of the best things about studying for this exam is that it can be done at home. You can easily review questions one by one and work through the entire exam in no time at all. However, if you want to speed things up, you can simply take the test as many times as you’d like until you get all of the questions you need. You can even do it quickly and efficiently using a calculator or a card calculator. Another great thing about studying this way is that it will save you a lot of money since you won’t need to pay for any extra classes or materials.
– Take my TEAS Nursing Practice Test. When you take a practice test like the one that the NCLEX takes over a couple weeks before the actual exam, you’ll know exactly what questions are coming up. This will make it much easier to study for the NCLEX-RN licensing exam and prepare for it effectively. The TEAS website gives you a practice exam and a worksheet full of questions you’ll likely be asked on the exam. It also includes a list of resources you’ll need for taking the actual exam.
– Attend Nursing School. If you want to speed up your study and get through the NCLEX-RN exam quickly, then you should seriously consider taking a few classes prior to your exam date. Many community colleges and universities offer these types of study sessions, and you can learn a lot about the nursing field this way.
– Take your exams. Then you have two more months of studying with the previous knowledge and exam practice that you didn’t need. The time that you have to devote to studying isn’t enough to allow you to absorb everything you need to pass the NCLEX. Instead, you should go back over all the exams and take extra notes so you can remember everything better.
– Take the time to revise your textbook. Even if you have all the books on your shelf about nursing, there’s still a lot of information that you’ve never encountered before. As you study for the exam, look over your text and make sure you’re familiar with it. Look over how it was written and if there’s anything that you got wrong. You can improve your understanding of the material when you read it again, just like you would with any other textbook. This gives you an edge over other people and also makes learning easier when the time comes for the actual exam.
– Take your tests early. A lot of the big exams, like the NCLEX, are given during the summer or late summer months, when students have spare time. Taking your tests early will give you plenty of time to prepare, get over any colds and coughs, and get into top shape as you gear up for a new profession.
– Maximize your studying time. Even though you might not feel like it, you should study for your exams as if you were preparing for college. Use the internet to help you out, read guides, and study in groups. Take advantage of your teacher’s free, personal tutoring sessions too, so that you can brush up on your basics and advance your understanding of the subject. By taking advantage of your resources, you can put all of the Teas-V practice test for nursing behind you much faster than if you try and cram all of the information into your short term memory.