The NCLEX-RN is a combination exam of nursing theory and real life case studies. In order to pass this practical test, you must be able to apply the knowledge you have gained from your study to real life situations. So, is there really any advantage to studying for and taking the NCLEX-RN before the exam? Here is a look at the answer.
– The NCLEX-RN is not a hard exam. It’s just that a lot of students expect it to be. In fact, many people choose not to study for the NCLEX-RN because they feel it is going to be a very tough challenge. But in actuality, the NCLEX-RN is a simple test that one can easily breeze through – as long as he/she has the right study habits.
– In general, doing your research ahead of time will help you a lot. This will save you a lot of time. In addition, you have a better grasp of the concept before hand. You will be able to analyze and compare data with a lot more accuracy. This way, you’ll be able to answer questions more quickly and efficiently.
– Teas Exam Pro is one of the best products for taking the NCLEX-RN. This product contains mock tests, practice questions and a guide on how to take the actual exam. It also comes with practice essay questions that are similar to those appearing on the NCLEX-RN. This will help you prepare for the real thing. Just make sure you do not forget to review your prior study material.
– It is important to plan your study schedule. Your study schedule should include at least a few hours for each week. You should not spend the entire day on one course. You need to spread your time over several study sessions.
– Although the NCLEX-RN is not a science test, practice science tests can be helpful. There are many websites that offer NCLEX-RN practice tests. These should be taken along with your customary study hours. If you’re feeling really confident, you can do this exam alone. However, if time constraints would prevent you from doing so, you can take along a friend or coworker. This will enable you to have someone to help you study and to give you pointers if you’re a bit lost along the way.
You can buy NCLEX-RN practice science kits to study off site, but you may find that you gain more benefit by doing so. In the end, it’s up to you whether or not you decide to purchase an official study guide. If you already have some knowledge of the subject matter, then the official study guides may be too specific for your needs.
– When taking the actual test, be prepared to do plenty of listening. Listening skills will be tested when you have to ask questions of the panelists. Try to get to know them, so that you know what kind of questions they’re going to ask. They’ll be using specific wording, so you definitely want to catch their drift. The best way to catch the drift of even the panelists is to listen to their voices. That way, you’ll have a good idea of what they’re really talking about before they ask their questions.
– Practice science questions on a website that is not centered around the NCLEX. For example, try to find one that doesn’t talk about the four types of teas, except for English Breakfast. Instead, look for general questions that cover a wide range of areas. For example, you could type “what is the difference between teas with caffeine and tea without caffeine?” into Google. There are a lot of sites that provide such practice tests, so look through a few of them.
– Finally, be sure to bring a real bottle of tea to the NCLEX. Tee will keep you cool during the long examination period. And if you get nervous, bring some water to help refresh yourself. It’s better to drink from a cool tea pot than from your fingers, anyway.